What is Cellulite?
Cellulite are fat deposits underneath the skin that cause the appearance of lumpy and dimpled skin. It’s in our DNA! Nine out of ten women will experience cellulite in their lifetime! Despite diet and exercise, cellulite won’t completely go away unless you treat the source!
What can you do to get rid of it? The answer is QWO.
- QWO is the FIRST and ONLY FDA-approved injectable treatment for moderate to severe cellulite!
- QWO (collagenase clostridium histolyticum-aaes) releases fibrous bands, redistributes fat cells, and stimulates new collagen growth!
- It is injected directly into your dimples and takes around 15 minutes.
- Total of 3 QWO treatments are required, 1 every 3 weeks.
- Results are achieved 21 days after final treatment.
- Downtime is minimal. Mild soreness resolves in 24-48 hours. Bruising is to be expected and lessens with each treatment.
- Most common side effects include injection site bruising, pain, areas of hardness, itching, redness, discoloration, swelling and warmth in the treatment area.
Are you a candidate for QWO? (QWO is contraindicated with the following conditions below)
- If you are allergic to collagenase or any ingredients in QWO.
- Have an active infection in the treatment area.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you have a bleeding problem or are on blood thinners.
All services and packages are non-refundable