Collagen Induction Therapy (microneedling) with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a procedure where we create micro-channels on the skin’s surface. This creates micro-injuries to the skin, which stimulates a collagen response to produce new, healthy skin cells.
Collagen Induction Therapy- Microneedling:
A small amount of blood is drawn from your vein and spun in the centrifuge. This separates the platelet-rich plasma from the red and white blood cells. The PRP contains stem cells, platelets, and other growth factors that we apply to your face and is then re-absorbed through the micro-channels. This immediately starts to repair and build new tissue, resulting in tightening, smoothing, and increased blood flow to the skin.
PRP can help improve fine lines and wrinkles, skin texture, firmness, acne scarring, reduce the appearance of large pores, and can lighten hyperpigmentation and sunspots. This typically requires a series of 3 treatments
- Single Session: Full Face $650
- Series of 3: Full Face $1650
- Series of 4: Full Face $2100
- Single Session Combo: Full Face/Neck $850
- Series of 3 Combo: Full Face/Neck $2,200
- * Neck Add On (Single Session) $200
- * PRP Injectable Add On (Single Session) $175
- Exosomes Add On (Single Session)
Services We Offer
All services and packages are non-refundable
It is recommended that you cleanse and use SPF 30+ daily for all services.