BroadBand Light (BBL™) is a form of intense pulsed light (IPL) technology that serves as an effective solution for addressing skin issues such as sun damage, age spots, freckles, redness, and uneven skin texture. By targeting and eliminating pigmented and vascular lesions, it leaves the skin with a more youthful and even complexion.
Please note, that all laser treatments performed at VAIN require an initial in-person consultation with the provider prior to booking. All HALO®/BBL™ appointments must be scheduled by calling 978-409-2230.
BBL™ at VAIN Medi Spa: Redefining Beauty, One Pulse at a Time
BBL™ utilizes high-intensity, broad-spectrum light to target specific color-absorbing molecules in the skin. The precise wavelengths of light used in the BBL™ treatments are adjusted to target different skin concerns.
BBL™ can address a wide variety of skin concerns, including:
- Pigmented Lesions: including sunspots, age spots, freckles and other pigmented areas on the skin by breaking down excess melanin.
- Vascular Lesions: target and reduce the appearance of visible blood vessels, spider veins, and redness associated with conditions like rosacea.
- Acne: targets the bacteria responsible for acne and reduces skin inflammation.
- Hair Removal: BBL™ emits pulses of light that heat and damage hair follicles, leading to reduced hair growth in treated areas.
BBL™ treatments are generally non-invasive, making this treatment a popular choice for individuals looking to improve their skin without significant downtime. Each treatment has the ability to be customized to the specific needs of each patient. Your provider will adjust the wavelength, energy level, and pulse duration to match the patient’s skin type and targeted concern.
BBL™ treatments require minimal recovery time. You are likely to experience some redness and mild swelling. These effects typically subside within a few hours to days. BBL™ provides long-term benefits when addressing concerns like pigmentation, as they can stimulate collagen production and improve overall skin texture. Multiple sessions may be required for optimal results.
Per the (Forever Young™) BBL protocol, an initial corrective series of 3 is performed, with bi-annual maintenance treatments performed thereafter.
Series of 3: Face, Neck & Chest $4,050
Per the Forever Clear™ Acne protocol, a series of 6 treatments is performed 2 weeks apart.
Hydrinity Accelerated Skin Science. The Hydrinity Restorative Kit pairs well with various treatments here at VAIN, including but not limited to: HALO/BBL (BroadBand Light), Sylfirm, micro-channeling services, aids in overall skin wellness.
• Using both supercharged hyaluronic acid and poly-peptide matrix, Hydrinity Accelerated Skin Science is a leader in the industry. The Hydrinity Restorative Kit consists of a two-step regimen to rehabilitate and soothe the skin.
• The kit includes the Hyacyn Active Purifying Mist, which balances the skin’s pH to optimize the benefits of serums, encourages healing, and improves the skin’s overall appearance. The Restorative HA Serum, also included, uses potent peptides and antioxidants to aid in neutralizing free radicals, while maintaining the skin’s moisture. The skin’s natural recovery process will be stimulated with this gentle and soothing formula.
• Hydrinity products are safe for all skin types, non-greasy, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested, free of toxic chemicals, synthetic antibiotics, and petrolatum.